Monday, May 12, 2008

Thing 14

Well, I took a look at Technorati. I guess that there are some people who might like this kind of website, but as a person who has no interest in reading other people's blogs, this site does nothing for me. I read somewhere that there are more Bloggers than Blog readers, I believe that. I entered learning 2.0 under the post page and got 6,769 results; I saw everything from enterprise 2.0 to PR for 2.0 starts-ups to Biz Diev 2.0. I found some very interesting posts come up with the word learning in it somewhere also. Then I entered the term as "learning 2.0" and the results were only 663, these post were more focused. I did the same under the Blog page and I got 932 hits under learning 2.0 and 327 under "learning 2.0". I did not see anything I wanted to spend the time reading. But under the Photo page when I entered learning 2.0 I found some very interesting pictures, and most of them were from libraries.

No comments: