Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing 23

The Web Thing Challenge has been -a challenged. Lucky for me I had a partner (who is younger and more comfortable with technology) at the library. Because of the challenge I now understand more of the technology that is currently in the library, such as the scanner - I never knew how to work ours.

My favorite thing is LibraryThing, I have kept up with listing books as I read them, when I have some time I want to spend more time on this site. I have told every book lover that I know about this website. I also see where I can use del.icio.us and Google Docs for school. Speaking of school I wrote about the OCl Web Thing Challenge in one of my classes, we were talking about helpful technology for libraries. The response was great, many of my classmates said that there were going to do the challenge because it looked informative and fun.

What don't I like about Web 2.0? unlike this challenge which has an end Web 2.0 has so much stuff that I could never learn it all. And now there is Web 3.0!!! All I can do is learn as much as I can and have lots of fun doing it.

No comments: