Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thing 19

It was interesting reading the different categories for the Web 2.0 Awards. I was intrigued when OCL's 23 Things mentioned Pandora.com I tried it and enjoyed the music very much. When They asked for an "artist or song" I wrote Harry Chapin and Pandora played "Mr. Tanner" Next it played "Time in a Bottle" from Jim Croce (this was the theme song for my senior prom in High School). These are songs I love and never hear played on the radio.

Next I looked at "Odeo" and "Podshow" These disappointed me. Up until now the only podcast I have heard were from school, when I had to listen to visiting professors. These lectures were great and I expected to find that same level of speaker. Instead it was just the normal "Talk Radio" stuff which I do not listen too.

The prize winner I really liked was "Arcaplay" I love computer games- I will not admit how long I played Fast Food Fiasco.

No comments: