Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thing 2 & 8 Revisited

Thing 2 Revisited
What did I find hardest and easiest of the 7 ½ habits? In general I would find teaching or mentoring the easiest because teaching is something that I like to do, but with the OCL’s 23 things I found it the hardest. Technology is a weak point of mine; therefore I have been asking people to teach me how to do many of these things rather than teaching others. The easiest was 7 ½ “play” although I am not great at technology, I enjoy it and I like to play on the computer and see what new things I can learn

Thing 8 Revisited
The RSS feed is something that I would use sparingly at the library or it could become information overload. I could see it being used to keep track of information that changes frequently such as the news, weather, political sites or book reviews. A nice thing about RSS feeds is that they can be changed depending on the library’s needs.

No comments: