Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thing 2 and 8

Hi, I got a comment that I missed thing 2 and 8, I didn't miss them, I just didn't write about them-sorry. Thing 2 was the 7 1/2 habits, I found the information interesting. As for the learning vs. training. I love to learn- hay I am 52 years old and I am in graduate school and I already am looking a OCC for classes to take when I graduate. To continue to learn new things makes life fun!!!

As for thing 8- I opened an account on blogline and I have RSS feeds to ten news websites. I have always wondered what RSS Feed was- now I know. I like this and will continue to use it even after the 23 things is done.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

For Thing #2 - what are the easiest and the hardest of the 7 1/2 Habits & why?

For Thing #8 - What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your work or personal life? How can libraries use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?

Please give us some more details.

Jill/STF